save your teeth and restore your smile
Finding out you need to undergo a root canal can be unpleasant news, but you can rest assured our dentist will take care of the problem, fast.
Many people are surprised to find out that a root canal is a relatively simple procedure and does not require a lot of recovery and down time. Even though it sounds painful, we make sure the experience is as painless as possible. Our experienced dentist in Hollywood, CA, performs this procedure under local anesthesia and will restore the tooth structure with a filling and a crown.
Call Us Now
Learn More About Dr. Chung
Request an Appointment
You may need a root canal if
- Significant pain when eating
- Extreme tooth sensitivity
- Pimple-like bumps on the gums around the problem teeth
- Excruciating pain around one or more teeth
- Signs of inflammation around the base of the tooth
life is better with teeth
Think you may need a root canal? Schedule your appointment at Birdseye Dentistry today for an oral evaluation.Contact Us
how we perform a root canal
- Make an opening in the top of the tooth
- Access the pulp chamber
- Clean out infected tissue with special tools
- Take x-rays to evaluate
- Place a filling
- Place a tooth restoration to preserve the tooth (crown)
benefits of a root canal
We can save your tooth from further damage by performing a root canal at the right time. Our experienced dentist in Hollywood, CA, uses the latest techniques to remove all signs of infection and restore your tooth. You can maintain your smile for years to come after we fill the tooth with a permanent material and then cap the tooth with a dental crown. Our doctor and staff will do everything we can to make your root canal visit as comfortable as possible.